Blastral Blastral

Great game, and the music aint bad either.

Im not that into to side scrolling shooters let alone bullet hell shooters, but I have played Ikaruga once or twice so I knew what I was getting into.

Obviously played on easy mode and still couldn't win, It is definately a game of concentration and pattern recoginition and I guess I'm just not good at that on the fly but I still had fun playing it. Also the level 4 boss creeped the ever lovin' shit out of me before raining sweet death upon me.

I appreciate you considering some of my music for the game and hope they enhanced the gaming experience... I know EF's boss battle did....

One Chance One Chance

Artsy & unoriginal

I wish we could make a boundary to how far "art" games can go before they aren't actually games.

I logged on to newgrounds today to have some fun but instead got a "game" that consisted of holding down the Right button and dealing with "consequences" that are not of my control in the game and frankly aren't even coherent to the choices that I made.

Its almost like you just wan't us to play this "game" so you can impose an impossible chance of winning or success to spew a message that I don't even rightly understand.

On the bright side, you saved me the trouble of not having to play it again by not having that replay button thing.

try a little harder next time.

Sumoball 2 Sumoball 2

Simplisticly Fun

Its was great. Before I knew it, I was playing this game for 30 minutes or so.

really good job. I don't have anything else to say.

"Zo."

ZuiGe responds:

Glad you liked it! 30mins wow :D

z torture chamber z torture chamber

I guess you have to start somewhere....

Now I know that interactive death sims are not the newest trend on the block (I'm pretty sure they've been around for a while.) But some still try to push the innovation of this serious more and more.

This however doesn't move in the positive direction some would hope. No offense but it would seem like this is your first submission, or you didn't put much effort into the creation (I mean the first thing the viewer sees is a horribly MS painted stick figure.)

I think you need to hone your skills a little and possibly try again with some more effort.