NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

That was ep-HICK!!!

I knew it was going to be great before I even watched it.. seeing as I already follow the website.

TerminalMontage responds:

Oh thank you <3

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Great

I think it awesome that you can take the time to make some really good small humor from here to there.

I know atleast some people understand that not every cartoon that you make is supposed to be a masterful piece of art. Because of the kind of community this is its humorous to see this pop up in congruence to the other cartoon.
I'd say it was perfect comedic timing.

as far as the people crying racist, I'm sure they can't muster up the courage to even write something like that on paper.
You're a comedian, and either everything is funny or nothing is.

Great Stuff.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Awesome Flash.

I Thinks its really funny how all the people who gave this flash a bad score or review think they are intellectual critique geniuses, in the manner of "Im apologizing for giving this a bad score but you should be grateful someone like me is reviewing it because I can write long paragraphs and big words."

sheesh...

Anyway, I loved it. Its always great to be able to hop on newgrounds when Im bored and be able to watch something entertaining like this. Great job.

"Zo."

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

kind of far fetched...

So im just going to put my opinion. Interpret as you wish...

I don't how you could be in any position to criticize this guy, seeing as he (Egoraptor) Animates, writes and voices his own work that he has come to make a surprisingly new twist on the parody genre with .

where as you (AshfordPride) from what Ive seen so far, Make sprite movies with ripped characters from videogames and put audio tracks and snipits from legitimate movies and tv references over them.

Besides that fact, you seem to have a good handle on "poorly made flashes about video games." seeing as your entire (if not most) repritoire is you Pheonix Wrong series using little to no original animation. I think you need to ask yourself "who is the one with no taste here."

But then again what do you care? You could just fire up your flash making program, surf on youtube for some current funny stuff, get your good ol' Pheonix sprites, and crap out one of those puppies for everyday of the week if you wanted.

And you know what? people would like it, because as much as you rip on people for giving him (egoraptor) good reviews he doesnt deserve, I dont think you realize you are the very thing you "think" you hate.

My advise to you man, is don't start downing other's work until you've actually ventured out of your own "flash" comfort bubble to know what your talking about. This kind of thing degrades artists like yourself, mission accomplished sir.

For the record, your series is creative, innovative, and a pleasure to watch. But its a shame that I can't respect the artist who made it.

Oh and this flash is crap.... Period.

Megapokedigimangs Megapokedigimangs

Of course....

I just knew that was gonna happen. I guess It was just more fun waiting to see what It would be....

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Pretty Funny

I always wondered what they were saying in that song.

anyway, Its a very funny idea sounding out the words to english to produce funny results. I think the drawings and animation could be a little better on your part, seeing as all your doing is explaining what the choir sounds like its saying.

Besides that, I like it.

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

Its True

I always hated playing sonic games because everybody else could do something cooler than sonic.

Loved the Robotnik slur fuck, that just made me laugh out loud.

Overall its Great.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Holy Crap (literally)

I don't think I've laughed harder than that this week.

Its a very funny concept, It looked normal at first with the whole rabbit thing pooping. But what really got me was that i wasn't expecting the bear to chase after him with its own stream of crap.

that is literally some funny shit.

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

Makes me wan't to wear pants.

This is a fantastic collab. I really enjoyed watching various artists make music and animation just for the fun of it. The good thing though was that there was some substance behind this idea.

Maybe for the next collab (if there is one.) you could branch out a little more musically. I heard an abundance of Rap genre through the collab so maybe add in some orchestrations, or country. If your feeling brave you could even throw in an acapella.

Over-all, its fun to listen to and to watch, and you don't even need to wear pants to do it.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

An Okay Work

The premise is cool (making fun of the game). I especially enjoyed the meeting of the villians, and snake's little box song.

But I can't help but say that Alvin-Earthworm's contribution may be the only thing that people will take from this collab. Not that its a bad thing.

Over-all, I'd say that it was an average work.